A Good Goodbye
There's always this hollow feeling every time I decide to move out of home- yep, renting a place & living in a different city/town. You know what? Sorry, not sorry, but I guess I'll thank myself later.
I've been living with my parents since I graduated- it's been more than three years, and I'm now more than ready mentally, physically, and financially to live on my own. I feel like the more I live at home, the farther away I am from achieving my goals. It's because home is where being lazy is somehow more tolerated- in many ways. That comfort zone really can kill me, slowly. Well, it's just my tryout- Imma see how far 1 month living in a different city will bring me. If that's better, I'll stay longer. I believe it's a privilege for me to do trial and error while I can.
I've been picturing this life for months, maybe even years? Well, I've always been better when I live outside my house. I feel like everything becomes more effective- and that's what I need the most currently.
I won't say much here- just yesterday I saw a reel by a woman saying that the most expensive thing she thinks is worth the price is living alone- I'll see if that applies to me too or not later on, even though I kinda already know the answer. Sometimes, the contemplation will meet its best result when we directly experience it.
Well, I'm moving out with a good intention to make a change in my life. I hope the universe sees this beautifully and lets me spread my wings wider and fly higher. Because what? Because I've waited for months- saw and proved that many things were blocked when I stayed home. Cheers to a brighter day!
Komentar
Posting Komentar